Are you all about being natural? And 100% natural? But can’t actually find products that are 100% natural. Well.. I’m happy you’re here, because I’m your girl!
Have you been searching for the best Natural Beauty Products out there, that are ACTUALLY natural?
Well then, I think we’re going to be best friends!
So, Hi, I’m Ally!
Anybody that knows me, knows I’m a bit of a naturalist.
No… I am a naturalist...
If I can’t read the label, it’s not going on my skin and I’m definitely not eating it!
Over the last couple of years, I have slowly weeded out anything made with chemicals, preservatives, artificial colors and flavoring, anything packaged in plastic and all processed food.
From makeup to oral care, to cleaning products, to clothing, to food!
Our pores are a way for our bodies to shed toxins, so why do we combat this by clogging them with harsh chemicals?
Think about it the next time you make a purchase. What’s in your product, where it’s derived from, the environment, and the effects those ingredients might have on your health!
Sometimes you just have to make a lifestyle change. A sacrifice. Start small. Set goals. Break out of those old vicious habits. ??♥️
So here is a list of The Best Natural Beauty Products in my own personal opinion that doesn’t break the bank!
The Best Natural Beauty Products
Have you ever looked into the ingredient list on the products you use? Even if they market themselves as “natural” that’s not always the case! If a product has “Fragrance” or “Perfume” listed in the ingredient list, that one ingredient can contain 1,000 different toxic chemicals. The ingredient list goes in order from predominance, with the ingredients used in the greatest amounts first, followed in descending order by those used in smaller amounts.
Making environmental and lifestyle changes can significantly reduce your risk of developing sickness, it can improve your gut health and immunity, reduce inflammation in the body, and improve your energy! This can include eating organic food that isn’t exposed to pesticides, removing plastic from your home, and eliminating exposures to toxic products with fragrances that can interfere with your hormones.
I do a lot of research before making a purchase to confirm it’s 100% clean and I find that 99% of the time it’s just easier and cheaper to make it myself!
Here is just a short list of ingredients you should really avoid:
- Synthetic Colors
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
- sodium benzoate
- potassium sorbate
I find that cleaning products are really hard to find 100% natural, so, most of the time, I just make them myself.
It saves time not having to research and money! The Naturally Clean Home Recipe Book has really easy recipes for every need!!!
Most of my cleaning products are made with water, vinegar, lemon, essential oils, and non-toxic soap, such as Dr. Bronners.
If you are wondering if your products are actually non-toxic like the company markets as then download the app “Think Dirty.” Many products are listed and are given a rating from clean to dirty!
Okay, now, what you’ve all been waiting for! The Best Natural Beauty Products! Our Farmers market has venders who sell their homemade products, from natural deodorants to herbal dream pillows, natural insect repellent to massage oils. And so much more! My first instinct is to support our local business. Especially the ones who are doing it right!
Key Features: Vegan, All Natural, Gluten-Free, Aloe Based, Buildable Coverage, Cruelty-Free Foundation Makeup Made in the USA
- EVXO Foundations are Certified Organic with Natural Ingredients to keep from clogging your pores.
- ALL DAY WEAR
- Non-greasy finish
- Natural look to medium coverage
EVXO has never let me down! This is my GO-TO Product!
Key Features: Natural and Organic Lipstick, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Hydrating Antioxidant Formula for Sensitive Skin
- Organic and Conditioning Antioxidant Ingredients
- Hydrates your lips with healthy regenerative properties to help heal dry lips and improve elasticity. (THIS IS 100% TRUE!!!)
- Goes on smoothly and long-lasting!
- Natural Sun protection! (infused with Avocado, Coconut and Jojoba oils, all of which help keep your lips safe from the damaging rays of the sun and preserve your natural beauty!)
- Free of unhealthy preservatives, unlike most store-bought lipsticks. (Insert Eye-roll)
- Literally the best natural lipstick I have ever used!!!
Bronzer and Blush
Key Features: Natural & Organic Skin Enhancing Ingredients, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free, Hypoallergenic, Highly Pigmented Formula For A Youthful, Sun-Kissed Look
- Blendable, Buildable Coverage for a beautiful glow
- 6 different shades of bronzer: Shimmer or Matte coverage)
- Bronzer: Multi-Purpose: Use as a Bronzer, for Contouring, or even as an Eyeshadow!
- Highly pigmented, a little goes a long way
- Lightweight formula that looks flawless on your face – NOT CAKEY!!!
- 3 different shades of blush.
- Blush: Multi-Purpose: Use as a Blush, or even as an Eyeshadow!
Key Features: Certified organic, No Parabens, Phenoxyethanol or Potassium sorbate, Cruelty-Free
- Made in France
I have always had trouble finding eye-liners that didn’t smudge or run down the side of my face, and have found this is the best eye-liner for me!
Key Features: All Natural, Organic Ingredients, Hypoallergenic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free
I know, I know, it seems like I am advertising for EVXO, but their products are just so good!
- Lengthens and Strengthens your lashes! Made with natural and organic ingredients to keep your lashes strong, healthy and looking longer than ever!
- No artificial colors, fragrances or harmful preservatives.
- Great for Sensitive eyes! Hypoallergenic!
- Adds volume and length with no flakes, clumps or smudges!
- One of my favorite natural mascaras that doesn’t smudge, flake or clump! And that’s hard to find, natural or not!!
One of my all-time favorite natural deodorants is from our local farmers market! But you can buy it online too!
- Natural Deodorant with Chaga & Probiotics
- Natural and Organic Ingredients, Never Toxic
- Both John I use it!
- The best scents!!!
- Made with organic coconut oil, arrowroot powder, baking soda, natural beeswax, jojoba, probiotics, and Chaga.
- Organic essential oil blends give it a gentle natural (not chemical) smell.
- Available in two scents: Lemongrass Tea Tree or Lavender Rosemary.
- My Lips were ALWAYS, this literally works miracles!! The best chapstick I have EVER tried!!
- You do not have to keep applying! It lasts a great while!
- Made with Organic avocado, coconut oil, and beeswax.
Another one of my favorites that you can often find at the local natural foods store is the Coco Kind Chapstick
- Organic & Non-toxic
- Simple Ingredients!
Key Features: Natural and organic, Floride-Free, Cruelty-Free
- Made with Organic and Fair-trade ingredients (made with 70% organic ingredients)
- Whitens teeth, reduce plaque & freshen breath. – Dentist are my biggest fear, so I avoid them at all costs. But whenever I do go, they are always pleased with my teeth!
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate—none! No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners. Fluoride- & cruelty-free!
- Made with Organic Oils, Vegan, Non-GMO (90% organic ingredients.)
- 18-in-1 Uses: Face, Body, Hair, Teeth, Laundry, Pets, cleaning and Dishes
- Good for your body AND the Planet!
- Fully biodegradable, all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. So, take it backpacking with you!!
- No Synthetic Preservatives, Detergents or Foaming Agents- Made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce — good for the environment and great for your skin!
- No chelating agents, dyes, whiteners, or synthetic fragrances—only all-natural, vegan ingredients that are gentle, effective, & mild.
- Many local natural food stores have this in bulk, so you can reuse your bottle to be more environmentally sustainable!
- P.S – The Almond one is my favorite!
- Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, 100 Natural Ingredients!
- The Ingredient List is soooo simple and so short, yet these are the best soap bars I have ever tried!
- My hair is so soft and so smooth! The best its ever felt! And they’re so many soaps out there that claim to be natural… But, sadly, they just aren’t!
- They even offer pet shampoo, and what they offer has grown! I love Apple Valley Natural Products!
- This is the ingredient list of my favorite bar, The Hemp Honey Shampoo Bar : Ingredients: saponified oils of organic hemp seed, organic babassu, organic cocoa butter, organic shea, castor bean, organic olive. Rosemary oil extract & organic raw honey.
- Chlorophyll is a green molecule found in plants that absorbs sunlight during photosynthesis and converts it to energy.
- Benefits may include blood detoxification, odor control, wound healing, gut health, energy, immune system support, and cancer prevention.
- I have acne-prone skin, and I absolutely love this mask!!!
- It is a powder form, so you add equal amounts of water (I use Lemon Juice) to make the mask.
I am not going to lie. I am still in search of the most comfortable, non-toxic, environmentally sustainable tampons. But I like many products by Seventh Generation, and so far they are by far the best ones for me.
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton.
- A comfortable smooth applicator made of 99% plant-based plastic.
- Made with 0% Fragrances, Dyes, Deodorants, Rayon, or Chlorine Bleaching.
- By avoiding chlorine whiteners in the tampons, it helps to prevent harmful toxins from entering waterways.
- The cardboard box is fully recyclable.
- Every box of tampons you purchase they donate to nonprofits for helping make period care more equitable.
Why are natural tampons so important?
Our vaginas quickly absorb any chemical placed inside them
Organic or not, tampons create a huge amount of waste. The health blog Naturally Savvy estimates that “by using plastic laden feminine hygiene products, we add the equivalent to 180 billion plastic bags to our waste stream.” The most environmentally-friendly choice is to use a menstrual cup, but I also don’t like the idea of putting a silicone object in my vagina. Using organic products with cardboard applicators (or no applicator at all) is your most environmentally-friendly option.
Regular tampons that you typically pick up at your local drugstore contain regular cotton (usually grown with pesticides) and synthetic rayon mix that’s typically bleached and whitened with chlorine and also might contain chemical fragrances or dyes. Often made with a plastic applicator that makes it more comfortable to insert.
Organic tampons are obviously made with organic cotton (grown without pesticides or insecticides) — free of any chemical-y dyes or fragrances. If there is even an applicator, it is typically made with biodegradable/sustainable/renewable material.
Even if you choose not to go with organic, look at the ingredients, and the brands you purchase.
- Environmentally friendly!! Go Green!!
- A PACK OF 8 TOOTHBRUSHES – will last two people a full year.
- 100% Recycled Biodegradable Packaging
- Softens hair and skin and strengthens nails.
- 100% Pure, natural, antioxidant, and organic.
- I often use it as a primer before makeup!
- And it keeps my skin so soft all winter long!
The Best Natural Beauty Products
Many people nowadays are beginning to be more aware of what they are putting on their bodies and what they are putting in their bodies. The main difference between natural vs regular makeup is the ingredients and oftentimes, the price. Natural products tend to be more costly because many natural/organic ingredients are more expensive and it takes more time and effort to perfect the product. Natural beauty products are typically more eco-friendly and sustainable. This means a lot to me! Especially since I am majoring in Environmental Sustainability. Typical makeup contains harmful, toxic ingredients that aren’t really safe for you nor our environment and can potentially cause health issues or skin sensitivities.
There are soooo many natural products out there, but if you’re like me, you can’t really afford to spend that much on makeup, so these are some of my best picks of The Best Natural Beauty Products that are more financially friendly!
Please if you have any questions, send me a message, post a comment, I would love to hear from more like-minded people. I will update this from time to time with new products that I love!
Don’t forget to check out our other blogs! And support local!
Please see where it all started! Paleo to a natural, holistic lifestyle!
Please, note all these reviews are personal experiences with each product, everybody is different, we all have different taste, I am at no blame if the product is not right for you!
This article may contain affiliate / compensated links. For full information, please see our disclaimer here