The BEST Paleo Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies out there!!!
Paleo Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Looking for the absolute best Paleo & Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies?
These are hands down the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had!! And, not only are they the best, they’re “healthier,” (I mean, how healthy can chocolate chip cookies be?), they’re Gluten Free, Paleo (Grain Free, Dairy Free, and Refined Sugar Free), and Vegan!! This is my go to for cookie cravings!
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:||Makes:|
|10 Minutes||12 Minutes||22 Minutes||12 Cookies|
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 Tsp fine-grain sea salt
- 1/4 Tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup palm shortening
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Splash of water
- A scoop of Primal Kitchen Collagen Protein (OPTIONAL – IF YOU ARE NOT VEGAN!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Whisk together almond flour, arrowroot flour, salt, baking soda and chocolate chips
- Add Palm shortening, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and water – Mix well until it turns to dough!
- Line baking sheet with parchment
- Scoop about TBS size balls on the sheet and flatten a bit
- Bake for 12 minutes!
- Let cool for about 5 minutes & repeat if additional dough!
Enjoy with a glass of Coconut, Almond or other milk of choice!
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Give them a try. Leave us a comment. Ask a question. Give us some love!
I am always here to offer my best advise on alternatives if you have other dietary restrictions or just dont have all the right ingredients in the house! Ask a way!
Give our other recipes some love too! Check them out here! Ally’s Paleo Eats
Thanks for checking out our recipes!
This article may contain affiliate / compensated links. For full information, please see our disclaimer here