Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Gluten-Free Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies are a one-bowl recipe, easy to make, and amazingly delicious! If you have family or friends coming into town who are gluten-free, this is the perfect recipe for YOU!
Ingredients you’ll need to make these amazing and easy Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Creamy Natural Peanut Butter
Monk Fruit Sweetener
Dark Chocolate Chips
Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip
- 1 Cup 1 Cup Creamy Natural Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup Monk Fruit Sweetener Or regular refined sugar or coconut sugar will work!
- 1 Egg
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a pan with a baking sheet
- Stir together the first 5 ingredients (Creamy Natural Peanut Butter, Monk Fruit Sweetener, Egg, Baking Soda, and Salt) in a medium-sized bowl until well blended. Then stir in the Dark Chocolate Chips!
- Round the dough into tablespoon-size balls, 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Optional – slightly flatten cookies with a crisscross pattern using a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes & Enjoy!
For More Healthy Livin Recipes
- Instant Pot Hummus
- Coconut Rice With Ginger Peanut Sauce
- Paleo Salted Caramel Tahini Almond Chocolate Bars
- Iced or Warm Matcha Latte
Find more paleo, gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan-friendly recipes here, or check out our Pinterest for more recipes, travel, and yoga content here!
For More Inspiration
I spent 5 weeks on a spiritual journey with my husband and immersed myself in the age-old traditions and rituals of yoga on Koh Phangan island in the Gulf of Thailand. Focusing on Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga. Completing my 200-Hr Yoga Teacher Training. Learn more about my experience here!
I then received my Integrative Nutrition Health coach training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I learned about more than one hundred dietary theories and studied a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods. Drawing on this knowledge, I will help you create a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals. Learn more about my training.
Learn More About Me Here!
Yoga inspires me to live more mindfully in the present moment. It has taught me to be stronger, more flexible, fearless, and open, both mentally and physically, on and off the mat. Practicing various yoga techniques has helped me connect deeper with the body, mind, breath, and soul.
This article may contain affiliate / compensated links which means that I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only promote products that I love and feel will benefit my healthy readers!
For full information, please see our disclaimer here
Leave a reply