Have you been searching for the best Paleo pizza crust and just haven’t found the one for you? Well let me tell you, I’ve tried way too many different pizza crusts, and they either don’t hold up, they’re dry, they’re sloppy, they don’t look like those beautiful pictures on Pinterest and they’re just a disappointment when you have that pizza craving!
This pizza crust is quick and easy and always my go-to! This will take you under 30 minutes! Top it to your likings!
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free & Kid-Approved!
My mom and I decided to have a cooking night. I haven’t really been in the kitchen with my mom since I was a teenager… Living with her. And I was your average teenage nightmare. My mom does Sunday dinners for all of us, which we love! And one day we decided to spend the evening cooking together and making personal pizzas.
I was looking up different recipes to make the perfect paleo pizza crust to serve to the family. And I have tried many recipes and they’re ehh, not what I was looking for to fill that pizza craving! So, I combined a couple of different recipes, coming up with the absolute best paleo pizza crust that the entire family loved!
And to top it off, mom and I did not fight once during our time in the kitchen together, we actually had a lot of fun! haha!
Top with your favorite toppings! Ours are Organic Pizza Sauce, Raw Cheese (Really any type of cheese, Parmesan, Mozzarella, even Goat Cheese – My favorite!!!), Fresh (and homegrown when in season) tomatoes, parsley, basil, cilantro, garlic and onions, topped with smoke-cured sausage!!! HEAVEN!!!
Trust me, you won’t be disappointed! Read the full recipe below!
Paleo Pizza Crust Recipe
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:||Makes:|
|10 Minutes||15 Minutes||25 Minutes||10″-12″ Pizza|
Preheat oven to 450° F
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 cups Arrowroot Flour or Tapioca
- 6 TBS Coconut Flour (Divided into 3 TBS first, then 3 TBS Later!)
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp of dried herbs (Italian Seasonings, basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, marjoram)
- 3/4 Tsp Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/3 Cup Warm Water
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 TBS of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Egg – Room Temp & Whisked
- If you haven’t already, preheat oven to 450° F, and line a baking sheet or pizza tin with parchment paper
- Mix together Almond Flour, Arrowroot (Or Tapioca), 3 TBS coconut flour, onion powder, garlic powder, seasons, salt & Baking Soda. Mix well!
- In another bowl, combine water, oil, and vinegar and pour into the dry mixture. Mix and stir until it starts to form into dough
- Stir in the whisked egg and combined well
- Once you get a sticky consistency, slowly add the remaining 3 TBS coconut flour, 1 TBS at a time and mix well between each tablespoon!
- Sprinkle a little arrowroot or tapioca flour on the parchment paper, transfer the dough to sheet and sprinkle a little more flour over the dough. I recommend putting some coconut oil on your hands to help the stickiness. Work the dough into a 10-12 inch Circle
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Add topics and then bake to allow your topics to cook to your liking!
And Wa La! A pizza you can hold with your hands! ?
(Well if you didn’t overdo the toppings!)
Hey, check out why we are on the paleo trend!
This article may contain affiliate / compensated links. For full information, please see our disclaimer here