Do you love tacos as much as I do? These are amazing on the go tacos! They taste the best when your sitting around a campfire laughing with friends, whether its people or the bears! #Tacos #Meals #Recipes
Taco Salad in a Mason Jar
If you love taco’s just as much as I do, then you’ll love this amazing taco salad recipe while sitting around a campfire in the middle of the Adirondacks!
Note: I get most of my items from our local farms or family owned stores, and I always look for organic! I have also provided links for some of the best store brands too!
|Prep Time: |
|Cook Time: |
|Total Time: |
- 1 lb Ground Meat of Choice! (Grass fed/Free-Range/Organic/LOCAL!)
- 2 TBS of Taco Seasoning (Or Spice’s of Choice! – Spicely Organic Spices are my favorite brand for bulk spices!)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Pepper
- Organic Black Beans – Drained & Rinsed (Or Beans of Choice!)
- 1 Tomato – Chopped
- Salsa of choice (I try to find at the local farmers market or make it homemade)
- Olives (I LOVE Lindsay’s Organic Olives stuffed with garlic! – I purchase these at Hannaford in glass!
- Cheese (If you are not 100% Paleo – I always suggest Raw Cheese!)
- Ripe Avocado
- Cilantro for Garnish
- Wide Mouth Mason Jar!
*** All Ingredients are optional! You can add or remove ingredients for your liking!
*** If you have an autoimmune disease or digestion issues, I find that pressure cooking our food helps draw the lectins out and decrease inflammation in the body! – Like your beans of choice, onions and peppers! (Beans & Nightshades aren’t for everybody!)