These gluten-free brownies are a quick one-bowl recipe that ends in a delicious, fudgy, rich texture and flavor! Made with almond and coconut flour, they’re grain-free and can be made dairy-free, too.
The Perfect Gluten-Free Brownies
- 8tablespoons ½ cup
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp milk (dairy or dairy-free)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 8 tbsp butter (1 stick) or refined coconut oil (½)
- Preheat oven to 325º Fahrenheit
- Combine eggs and monk fruit (or sweetener of choice).
- Fold in remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Pour brownie batter into greased pan, and smooth.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. (check regularly to make sure they come out to your fudgy-ness liking!)
- Let cool completely, cut, serve + enjoy!
For More Healthy Livin Recipes
- Iced Matcha Latte
- Paleo Vegetarian Stir-Fry
- Paleo Salted Caramel Tahini Almond Chocolate Bars
- Flourless Peanut butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
For More Inspiration
- Health + Wellness
- Travel Inspiration
- Travel Resources
- Stay in the Heart of the Adirondacks!
- Events, Gear & Discounts
I spent 5 weeks on a spiritual journey with my husband and immersed myself in the age-old traditions and rituals of yoga on Koh Phangan island in the Gulf of Thailand. Focusing on Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga. Completing my 200-Hr Yoga Teacher Training. Learn more about my experience here!
I then received my Integrative Nutrition Health coach training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I learned about more than one hundred dietary theories and studied a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods. Drawing on this knowledge, I will help you create a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals. Learn more about my training.
Learn More About Me Here!
Yoga inspires me to live more mindfully in the present moment. It has taught me to be stronger, more flexible, fearless, and open, both mentally and physically, on and off the mat. Practicing various yoga techniques has helped me connect deeper with the body, mind, breath, and soul.
This post contains affiliate links which means that we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. We only promote products and experiences that we love and feel will benefit our Healthy Livin readers!
For full information, please see our disclaimer here